Apart from the above-mentioned roles, there are some specific entrepreneurial roles that a person is supposed to fill up in his duties of an entrepreneur. These are divided into three categories, which are as follows −
● Social Roles,
● Economic Roles, and
● Technological Roles.
Let us now discuss each of them in detail.
Social Roles of Entrepreneur
● Creating opportunities for entrepreneurship.
● Creating job or employment opportunities in the society.
● Engaging in social welfare services of redistributing income and wealth.
● Transforming a standard working procedure into a more modern approach.
Economic Roles of Entrepreneur
● Bearing the risk of failing in business.
● Mobilizing the revenue of the organization properly.
● Utilizing human resources in a cost-efficient manner.
● Providing channels of further economic growth in the organization.
Technological Roles of Entrepreneur
● Changing traditional technology to modern system.
● Adapting improved technology to business environment.
● Utilization of available technology in the production process.
● Developing efficiency and competence in the workforce through technology